The Introduction to using GeoNetwork to Publish GIS Metadata course is a hands-on course demonstrating how to use GeoNetwork to publish metadata adhering to standard metadata profiles. It is designed to provide GIS or Database Administrators with an additional skill set that will further enhance their ability to create, edit and publish GIS metadata to the internet using GeoNetwork's web service capabilities.
On completion of this course users will be able to:
- Understand the GeoNetwork web administration interface.
- Provide a guide to the basic use of GeoNetwork Administration tools
- Use GeoNetwork to create, access and modify Metadata.
- Publish Metadata to the web using one of the custom templates..
- Provide a range of worked examples.