This course is a customisable course tailored to the client's specific needs. It covers the QGIS Introduction course but looking at specific projects or applications for the client, focusing on where and how to access data.
This course has been designed so that little or no GIS experience is necessary.
These courses have been designed for all levels of experience, from a beginner to a more advanced user that needs a refresher.
Courses can be structured to meed your needs and requirements.
Typical Course Outline:
- To provide an overview of core QGIS map production functionality and basics.
- To provide a guide to map drawing editing tools, features and support resources.
- To look at the current setup of the client or help structure a suitable setup.
- To advise on how to access available resources from Online.
- To give advice on specific projects or tools a client may need.